Mandal Jobs Vacant at Darrang District of Assam :- Hello friends, welcome to our Assam (Aamar Axom) another new article. Today we are going to discuss Mandal Jobs Vacant at Darrang District of Assam (16 Posts) in detail. I hope it will bring hope to the unemployed youth.
If you have found and benefited from our important questions and answers like this, please share about Aamar Axom Amar Assam (www.aamaraxom.com) with your friends and readers.
Highlight Mandal Jobs Vacant at Darrang District of Assam
|Name of the post
|Mandal Jobs Vacant at Darrang District
|Number of posts
|Darrang District , Assam
Also Read:- ASRB Recruitment 2022 (349 Posts )
Mandal Jobs Vacant at Darrang District of Assam
In this article, we are going to share all the details of Mandal Jobs Vacant at Darrang District of Assam , which has been recently published in a notification by the Commissioner of Darrang District of Assam.
Today we will discuss Education Qualification of Non-Research Management Professional, How to apply, Age Limit, Important Date, Important Links.
Education Qualification Mandal Jobs Vacant at Darrang District of Assam
- Candidates who want to apply for the post of Mandal Jobs Vacant at Darrang District must have passed HSLC examination or equivalent examination from any central or state recognized board l
- Candidates should have valid 6 (six) months “Recorder Certificate Class Course (RC) Training” certificate from Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Skills from a recognized institution and have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools besides land revenue related software used in the State.
How to apply Mandal Jobs Vacant at Darrang District of Assam
Application process must be done offline.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope in Assam Gazette in Part-IX.
Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, P.O. & P.S.- Mangaldai, PIN- 784125 and should be submitted in the Land Records Branch, DC’s office, Darrang.
Applications should be sent either through the post or to be delivered by hand in the drop box kept for the purpose in the Land Records Branch, Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Darrang on the working days.
Post applied for shall be superscribed on the sealed envelope.
The application should be accompanied by the following:-
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/marksheets in support of educational and other qualifications, age and caste along with testimonials.
- The photographs are three copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidates.
- Cast Certificate.
- Valid appointment exchange registration certificate l
- Declaration in Form “A” under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Service Rules,
- Certificate of Disability in case of PWD category candidates issued by the competent authority.
- Applicants should attach a self-addressed envelope stamped at Rs. 5/- with the application.
- Candidates will provide their mobile number, WhatsApp number, and email ID (if any) in the application form for smooth communication regarding the conduct of the examination.
Important Dates for Mandal Jobs Vacant at Darrang District of Assam
|Starting date for applying
Important Links for Mandal Jobs Vacant at Darrang District of Assam
Age Relaxation for Mandal Jobs Vacant at Darrang District of Assam
- SC – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 Years
I hope after reading Mandal Jobs Vacant at Darrang District of Assam article, you must have got an idea about this. If you still have any questions related to this article, feel free to tell us in the comments. I do not claim that the information provided here is completely correct l If you want any more information related to this, you can comment and ask us.